Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How cool does this look! Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cool does this look! Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator

This looks pretty sweet.

Anova Culinary is the industry leader in taking professional cooking techniques and making them accessible to the home chef for perfect results every time.

That looks really cool, anyone here have any personal experience with this?

Comment

And another must have toy. Looks really cool. I've always been shy of the adding hot water to a cooler method, personally, this I could comfortably.

Comment

169.00 Amazon Prime

I'm not going to do it but...

Comment

I just ordered mine, should be at home on saturday..............I'll be busy!!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Ernest you should whip up some fancy meals and post HD pics of them. Oh wait...

• Ernest
            Ernest commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't have it any other way Huskee! LOL

If you want to get involved in sous vide, I'd suggest checking out the Serious Eats and Chef Steps sites (links below). I am just getting into it and haven't invested in a circulator. I've only used a cooler, hot water, and a thermopen to make sure temp stayed where I wanted it. I've only done steak so far and they were delish! Tender, medium rare from edge to edge, and soo tasty. A circulator is on my birthday wish list, so Feb can't come soon enough.

Chef Steps - http://www.chefsteps.com/activities/...at-you-ll-need

Serious Eats - http://www.seriouseats.com/search?te...+vide&site=all

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here