Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This looks very interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems intriguing enough. It appears we're moving closer and closer to automating the cooking of food. Fast, convenience but a bit too sterile for me. I actually enjoy cooking but given busy schedules and whatnot, I could see this being attractive to a number of folks. I have to admit that using a recently purchased air fryer and even using a sous vide circulator are very similar methods of cooking. Who knows, maybe when my robot named Cheeves is delivered I'll have him do the cooking for me

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna smell like a campfire and feel accomplished when I put food on the table.

This would be a godsend to grad students, interns, medical residents, postdocs, congressional staffers, and all the other young folks who have incredibly busy and unpredictable schedules, and/or have very small living spaces. So hard to eat healthy food under those kinds of circumstances. I'd have LOVED something like this back in the proverbial day...

Comment

So we’re one step closer to the Star Trek food replicator it seems….🤷‍♂️

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha Ha thinking the same thing

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Beat me to it, so DITTO

• DaveD
        DaveD commented
        Editing a comment
        "Brisket. Low and slow. Warm."

The more automation the less skill needed. But when the power goes out--go hungry?

Comment

• mnavarre
        mnavarre commented
        Editing a comment
        So... Like a pellet pooper then?

Rest in peace Chef Boyardee, my old friend.

Comment

That scares me.
        Might be a great tool but it’s not for me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here