Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirt feedback - we want to hear from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-shirt feedback - we want to hear from you!

Hi everyone!

As the Adrenaline Barbecue VP of "Marketing and everything else" (aka better half of the Pit Boss), PB & I have been working on an ABC T-shirt. We have come up with this design....what do you think? Please be honest. We want to hear it all - "I don't like the colors/font" to "ewww...that thing is hideous!" to "when do they go on sale?!". We want to create a shirt that everyone will want to wear (and maybe have a back-up in case one is in the wash!).

Thanks for your feedback!

Click image for larger version

Name:	shirt_1.PNG
Views:	142
Size:	292.9 KB
ID:	99798

I like the front and I like the grill on the back of the shirt but the lettering I don't like.

Comment

It is just the font color on the back that I don't care for. It may just be from having small children and seeing cute colored font like that everywhere. I like to try and retain a little masculinity when I can.

Comment

• Stevehtn
        Stevehtn commented
        Editing a comment
        +1. I suggest cutting down the "kindergarten" coloring. That and remove "THE". Otherwise nice shirt.

go with a black tee?

Comment

Maybe not want to hear, but... I would not change a thing! I like it a lot!

Comment

I agree with pittkappasig about the black tees. And maybe "ABCs" above the grill and "of Barbeque" below it. The red THE looks to me like it doesn't belong, at least on the small posted image.

Comment

To be honest, I'd rather have a summer style baseball cap with the logo.

Comment

I think the Co name should be on the back, also.

Comment

Great feedback! Thank you. Hadn't thought about a black tee, but that's a great idea. (hmmm....how to put a black kettle on a black tee?). And we'll work on the lettering and colors.

Hats are on the way too, oldsteve. And polos!

Keep the feedback coming!

Comment

• pittkappasig
                  pittkappasig commented
                  Editing a comment
                  weber uses a red kettle in their logo... obviously you cant just steal their logo and they chose arguably the best color for a black kettle on a black logo.. jerks

I like the front, don't care much for the back. Maybe if it was changed up like IrondeQuer I'd like it better.

Comment

Keep the front and on the back, just the flaming kettle logo (large), and something like " ask me about my Amazing Slow and Sear" Lots of shirt colors, I'm not fond of white. Too many visible cooking stains.

Comment

Not sure that I like the Pac Man kettle on the front. The back reminds me of an ABC book for little kids. On second thought, maybe a kids coloring placemat from a BBQ joint. Include a greasy booster seat and some crayons and I'm in. 😜
                    Last edited by Munch; July 30, 2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

The front of the shirt is fine. I like it. The back is confusing. What is the ABC of BBQ? No explanation it's just there, I'm left hanging. The ABC letters look like kid's play blocks. I think a more adult or modern font would be better. Would be nice to have a long sleeve T-shirt. What colors for the shirts? Only white? How will the shirt colors react to the logo? Will it pop or blend in?

Comment

Front is perfect, back is too busy.
                        How about "Got SnS?" on the back.

Or as simple as "Slow n Sear"

Do a simple apron and a towel.

Black or Grey Tee is a must.

Comment

I like the black idea and also Ernest's ideas above. ABCs doesn't translate to SnS, like mackdaddy says.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here