Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New SnS Deluxe on the way for Weber 22" Kettle - Charcoal Grate Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SnS Deluxe on the way for Weber 22" Kettle - Charcoal Grate Issue?

Hi Gang,

I just ordered the Slow n Sear Deluxe for my 22" Weber. I use two charcoal grates (one on top of the other) at an angle to save little pieces from falling through.

Thinking about it now, will I have enough clearance for the cooking grate to sit once the SnS is in place?

Thanks.

It will be close. If not you won't need it since the deluxe has the grated bottom to help hold the smaller pieces.

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      What he said.

Good to know, and thank you! I guess we'll find out soon!

Comment

I can tell you based on my Performer, that you wouldn't have room to have two charcoal grates. My SnS barely fits under the supports that hold the cooking grate, and I think if you doubled up charcoal grates, it for sure wouldn't fit. You don't need two anyway when using the SnS model you ordered.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here