Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SnS in the U.K.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SnS in the U.K.?

David Parrish or does anyone know if SnS has a distributor or maybe ships to the U.K.? I’ve got a daughter looking to start grilling a Qing over there and I thought I’d set her up w a 22” Kettle and a SnS.

Yes i ordered one from the UK..
    Gotta find where first... 🤪

Comment

I used this place JCBBQ
      Last edited by Elton's BBQ; April 6, 2020, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Elton's BBQ , you’re the man!! Thanks brother! 💪💪💪

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          The least i could do!

And if they don't have what you need these folks also carry our products. Both are great!

Totally BBQ is a newly launched website that was created to bring to you the latest in BBQ products from around the globe. The intention of the site is to not only list and sell the products but to also showcase the qualities of the products and the benefits that they can bring to your BBQ experience.

Comment

• Old Glory
          Old Glory commented
          Editing a comment
          Any chance of a limited run on Low Profile SnS. I have one for my Kettle and would love one for my WSCG. Thanks!

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          LP is discontinued, but I'll never say never.

• Old Glory
          Old Glory commented
          Editing a comment
          David Parrish Please Please Please!

Just to follow up. I bought a SnS from the place Elton's BBQ recommended. It was delivered to my daughter on Friday along with a Weber Kettle. Saturday she made smashed burgers (w the Drip n Griddle) and hot dogs and Sunday she cooked a leg of lamb using the Slow n Sear. Needless to say I was very impressed with her jumping in w both feet. She absolutely loves her Kettle and SnS. All her English friends want to come for dinner now.
        Last edited by JCBBQ; April 13, 2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          That's excellent, congrats, Dad!!!!
          Now, tell her we's all kinda jonesin to see her pics lol!

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad i could help!

Mr. Bones Classic rookie mistake...no action shots w the grill. Did get a snap of her Easter meal though...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC60C8C1-AE01-4A0F-BF15-32112D1E11B4.jpeg
Views:	493
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	831613

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Say, that's a Beautiful Meal, right there! Fine Job!

Nah, didn't figger she'd git grill pics, first time out, but if she'd send us one, now an again, I'd really enjoy seein em.
          Especially after th above pic, Goodness Gracious, that's Purty!

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks really good indeed!

David Parrish i know you’ve had several guys making videos for the SnS. Off hand, do you know if there is a video on temp management w the SnS and vents on a Weber etc? Want to get my daughter dialed in ASAP.

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          David Parrish Found it

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          Great! Baby Back Maniac also has some good vids on his channel he recently published.

Mr. Bones Not a problem brother...

Click image for larger version

Name:	D4BCA30C-7393-43DF-81DF-016525954BBB.jpeg
Views:	482
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	831622

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks fer them kind words, yall!

Be safe an well!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here