Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where/how do you store all your kettle accessories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I store my 22 stuff in my 22 and my 26 stuff in my 26. Wood and coal in the garage. And wouldn’t ya know it the Blackstone Pro Series bottom drawer fits my chimney. My smoke and thermometers in my entry closet with the other half of my spices and work clothes.

Comment

I *did* have the DNG stored on a shelf in the largest of 3 pantries in our kitchen. Don't get excited - its an old house built in 1970, and the largest panty is actually what was originally a 24" coat closet. The wife kicked all my grilling stuff out of the pantry, for some reason thinking she wanted to store toasters and mixers on that shelf. So now, the DNG, grill grates, Weber charcoal baskets, SNS, Easyspin and Hovergrill all live on or under the Performer. If I take stuff out of the grill for a particular cook, it gets stacked on top of another grill or an outdoor table.

I can probably make space in the shed or garage, but so far its not been a huge issue to keep it out there in or under one of the Weber grills.

Storage is one of the primary reasons I am reluctant to get a rotisserie for the kettle.

Comment

I have some stuff in my garden shed, the chimneys are just sitting on the patio, thermometers live in the kitchen... One of these days I will get a good deck box to store a couple bags of charcoal, chimneys, starters, and stuff like that. I saw a big one at Costco over the weekend I want to measure to see if it can store that stuff, my Ranch Kettle, and my 26. The 22 will stay out on the patio since it gets used the most.

Comment

I just bought and started using a big tote. But I'm already thinking about getting another one.
          i have 3 Buddeez Kingsford Kadddy Charcoal Dispenser totes for 24 lb. Bags.

Comment

My wood, charcoal, most of my accessories and half of my cookers are stored in the garage. Between the gear and fuel, several shelves and a bit of floor space are overrun with cooking stuff.​​​​​​

Comment

I just use a deck box. I think this is what I have. I usually stock up on the KBB double 20lb bag specials and this will fit 4 of those (8 bags total) plus my Weber kettle rotisserie attachment, grilling utensils and chimney with room to spare. Plus it works great as a big table. This one is really nice with the pistons for keeping the lid open. These usually go on sale in spring so hold off till then if you can.

Comment

• Joetee
                Joetee commented
                Editing a comment
                The same box at Amazon is cheaper.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here