Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elevated Cooking Grate for My Kettle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW all, AmazingRibs.com has an ABCbarbecue affiliate link. Please add "/?afmc=amazingribs" w/out the quotes, to the end of your URL on abc's site (and then refresh) before you purchase! Helps good guys like Jerod Broussard, Spinaker, and Henrik get a raise.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
      My new 304 SS Elevated Cooking Grate for my Kettle from Adrenaline Barbecue just arrived. I'm excited and another shipment (304 SS Roasting Rack for my Drip 'N Griddle) arrives Friday.
      I looked through the site but couldn't find a page for the 304SS Roasting rack only for my existing DnG. If you have time, fuzzydaddy , could you provide the link?

Thanks!

Kathryn

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't navigate to it on the site. Dave has a private sales page for DnG owners and it's ok to share the link wherever DnG owners may be (from the SnS Facebook group). https://abcbarbecue.com/product/roas...mc=amazingribs
        Last edited by fuzzydaddy; January 18, 2019, 08:37 AM.

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, fuzzydaddy for the link. I don't do FB because of privacy concerns so I sure do miss a lot of things that go on there.

Kathryn

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!

I just ordered the 304SS DnG rack and the 304SS Elevated Rack. Thanks again, fuzzydaddy , for the links.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here