Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoa, she said, "Go ahead"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
    Oh the dreaded MCS rears its ugly head once again, entrapping us into doing unspeakable things that we would normally never do.....could this be labeled an addiction ? Oh what the heck, you only live once right? Nice table guy, enjoy !!!
    One of the panels in the old table got some kind of borer beetle in it, and we've been nursing it along for several years. If you look alongside the BGE itself, on the left, you can see it. So, at least there was a need.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_65075.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	513119

Comment

That table is a work of art, Brother! Paired with yer BGE, it will make some sweet-arsed eye candy!!!

May I offer a suggestion, based upon their pic?

See that beautiful, deep, glossy finish??? Course ya do, right?
      Now, see how they plopped a paver or summat Right TF on it?

Don't Do Dat To A $600 table!!!!!

Put ya some cork insulation tape, or summat on th underside of yer paver/base thingy, sez I, so it don't chew up th spar varnish, polyurethane, or whoosit that they use....

Most importantly, bless yer Lovin Wife, Enjoy yer new table, an make Great Food!

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the heads-up, Bonesy. Will do.

Nice Table Purchase Mosca . I've had one similar for several years. You will like it!

Comment

On sale too! http://www.jjgeorgestore.com/big-green-egg-tables/

Comment

Congrats! I used to ask my wife for permission before I purchased things and she always said ok so I don’t bother asking her anymore.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here