Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber accessory wanted to help satisfy MCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber accessory wanted to help satisfy MCS

So I've enjoyed cooking on the used 22 inch performer with the slow and sear plus so much that I pulled the trigger on a new Weber 26 inch kettle! Since there is no performer setup for the 26" I would like to attach a side table to the new kettle when it arrives next week. Can my fellow pit brethren make some good recommendations to help complete my latest MCS weakness?

I'm keenly interested in this as well. I haven't decided whether to get the 26 or a PBC next. Or a Lang. Or a Kamado. Or a MAK. Or a KBQ. Or...

Comment

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I use the slow and sear to smoke in the kettle.

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      Butchman, that being the case, how would you describe the benefit of the PBC, given that you have the big kettle?

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hoovarmin, the PBC produces better results IMO when you're cooking low and slow and you are able to cook a lot more meat per cook on the PBC and I love the simplicity and ease of use. The kettle excels for its grilling capabilities and specifically steaks as you can use the reverse sear method with the slow and sear to achieve awesome results.

I forget the name of the table you can add, dragon or something like that?

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      BBQ Dragon. But I think it’s for the 22” Weber. It is. Just checked. It’s called the Dragon Wing.
      Last edited by Thunder77; October 14, 2017, 12:49 PM.

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Thunder, I'm going to see if it will work with the 26". Hope so

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here