Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABC 22" Two-Zone Cooking Grate Mod Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC 22" Two-Zone Cooking Grate Mod Idea

Well I got my new 22" ABCBBQ grate today - love it! However, after only having it a couple of hours I had an idea for what I think would be a great mod/addition... lemme know what you think or how we might do this!

David Parrish - the removable grate portion of the overall grate is awesome. Easy access to the SnS. However, one thing you could make to either throw in with the grate to add to its versatility or market as an add-on accessory would be some type of detachable support mechanism so that I could also use the removable portion over the regular non-removable portion like a hovergrill. It's a decent size, and being able to use it in that manner would add some good additional real estate. I'd hate to put that nice SS chunk of metal on the counter when I could throw some additional wings on it and put it to work! Not sure exactly how you'd do it right now, but just a thought nonetheless. If you come up with a good idea and need a guinea pig to try it out, let me know!

Anyway, another very satisfying purchase from ABC BBQ - keep up the good work!

Very interesting!

Comment

MillerTime, Just what kmhfive Said, I Think❓ I currently use the 22 1/2"Weber Folding Wing Grate with the Removable Center Section❗️
      This Works for Me Fairly Well❓
      Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Nice idea MillerTime

Have you tried reaching out to him at his website? I'm sure he's having a big week. I'm guessing he may not be here much.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here