Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Weber Table I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Weber Table I made

I was going through an old hard drive and found some pics I thought I lost. Thought I would share these.

I made this table in 2009 shortly after i purchased my first Weber 22. I remember it was about $60.00 in materials and an afternoon to build it.
    I remember finishing it with 2 or 3 coats Marine Varnish. It only lasted about 3-4 years before snow and rain took its toll. I forgot how much I liked that table.

It went to the country house and back to the city. I ended up buying a Performer for the country house.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1645.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	390548Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2385.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	390549Click image for larger version

Name:	100_6111.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	390550

That's a good looking table. It seems like there's always a need for a bit more flat surface when you are cooking outside.

Comment

Great table, th' dog looks approvn fer sure'!

Comment

Sweeeeet!

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Well done.

Comment

I like it. Where is that sidebrace attached?

Comment

Thats a great looking build!

Comment

Cool table. Very cool lookin wok cook about to take place. Question, why the wok ring, it appears that is a flat bottom wok?

Comment

• troymeister
                    troymeister commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It appears flat but it is indeed round.

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Always wanted to cook with a round bottom, the original style.

very nice job and wood enhances thing's to look better. are you willing to share your plans ? if so P.M me

Comment

• troymeister
                    troymeister commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There were no real plans. I just went to Home Depot and winged it.

HawkerXP At the bottom left I fastened a cross brace to the legs of the grill with hose clamps. You can't see them but they are there. The side braces were then fastened to the bottom brace, making the whole thing pretty stable.

Click image for larger version  Name:	100_3562.jpg Views:	1 Size:	514.1 KB ID:	390871
                  Last edited by troymeister; October 5, 2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Georgia rookie 903
                    Georgia rookie 903 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well really nice job even if you winged it looks professional

• HawkerXP
                    HawkerXP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the info. I like the nice smoke ring you had where it butts up against the kettle.

Nice touch with the umbrella receiver.

Comment

I love that table. Nice job!

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here