Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26in Kettle with a "regular" size SnS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26in Kettle with a "regular" size SnS

Greetings from Long Island..

I have a 26in Weber and have been using a "regular" SnS. Does it make a differnce if I get the XL? Also, I'm glad to be part of the club!!!

Welcome, we're glad to have you! It will make a slight difference, but you can certainly do just fine using the regular. The XL is a bit bigger obviously so it holds a little more water and coals. But before the XL was available we recommended folks use the regular Slow 'N Sear in both size kettles.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

great thanks for the info!!!

Comment

I've used the regular sized SnS in my 26" kettle since I got it after father's day. Works fine. I do plan on getting the XL for longer future cooks Pork butts, etc.

Comment

Welcome aboard NYFINEST from a fellow pithead in Rockland County NY.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, Rockland County - kind of a spooky place with those hills to the west and Tarrytown to the east.

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              EdF I'm at the base of those hills to the west.

My east coast brethren, Huntington Beach welcomes you sir. It's all good, not a worry! I look forward to pics! Cook on my friend.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
              Hope all is great, there in Lawn Guyland!

Comment

Welcome NYFINEST

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

NYFINEST, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                      Enjoy "The Pit"!
                      You will like Your New 26" Weber Kettle! Regardless of which S 'n S you settle on give some Consideration to a Drip & Griddle, I find it adds to Temp Control on the Longer Cooks!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	457.9 KB ID:	359081Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	483.0 KB ID:	359082Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	359084 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43357.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	359083
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	359086Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	992.5 KB ID:	359085Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	1,006.7 KB ID:	359087
                      Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here