Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SnS ordered, now I just have to patiently await the delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SnS ordered, now I just have to patiently await the delivery!

I just ordered a SnS and I'm downright giddy!

I've spent the last twenty minutes explaining its awesomeness to my wife. She must really love me to let me go on and on like this. Roll on delivery!

Sweet deal, yer gonna love th' SNS!!!
    Bless th' Wife!
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!

Comment

Good things come to those who wait.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You will love the SnS! Enjoy.

Comment

jleinaweaver Yes Sir, she love you. Trust me. It will later come with a cost. New shoes, new jewelry, new carpet, new cabinets etc. You get it right. I want a Joule, my wife said order it, BTW.... it comes with 6 new dining room chairs. Nope. Can't pay that much for a Joule.

Lng story short. It's all about the Trade. That's the real skill. Moral of the story. No, Joule for me.

Hunington Beach welcomes you Sir.

Comment

Let's hope the delivery isn't slow so you can get to the sear quickly.

Comment

I don't get it. I click these online order buttons, look out the window, and brown Santa isn't here yet. What's taking him so long?

Comment

Welcome. You're gonna love the SnS. Best accessory I've ever purchased for my Kettle. Used it today for hot dogs and burgers. I never take it out other than to clean it.

Comment

It is a wonderful add to your kettle. Which size did you go with?

Comment

You will not be disappointed. Just don't get frustrated as you figure out temp adjustment. Cheers!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here