Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going down in Cowboy town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going down in Cowboy town!

David Parrish THANKS for the toys brother! The new SNS LP, and the DNG. What a perfect match in the new WSCGC! Now I'm getting my cowboy on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0026.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	331130

Name:	IMG_0028.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	331131

Well, that's gonna make a FINE dinner!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

I suppose your biggest problem is which style of brew to wash it down with.

Comment

I think the steak should have been a little more to the right. Other than that, looks like it has GREAT potential!

Comment

Your video of putting that thing together already made me envious. Now this? You are the man!

Comment

• lonnie mac
              lonnie mac commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks brother!

Gawd I'm stuffed! My first real cook on the new WSCGC. Did a quick chicken last weekend to get her broken in, was dang good. But this one was more serious using all my new tools in this new cooker all at once. The SNS, DNG, FireBoard. All came together. The WSCGC cooks just WONDERFUL! Just a dang pleasure to use in every respect. I wanted to film this cook, but being the first real cook I played it safe.

In fact, in that first pic above, see that BEAUTIFUL patina color on the lid? I am currently looking for that color on my Harley site. I want my bike to look EXACTLY like that!

Name:	IMG_0033.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	331261

Name:	IMG_0036.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	331260

Name:	IMG_0044.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	331259

Name:	IMG_0049.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	331258

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang, Brotha!!!
              Ride Dat Pony!!!

• JCGrill
              JCGrill commented
              Editing a comment
              I always get a kick out of spotting the probe hole in meat photos.

• Thunder77
              Thunder77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yowza! Great looking steak!

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautful!

Comment

Very fun following along! It'd make an awesome video, I'm sure! Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

That is one serious grill, and cook. Can't wait to see how well it smokes.

Comment

That is a beatiful hunk of meat! Also love your new toys!

I agree with on the color choice. Would that be somethinge like "Burnt Flaxseed?"

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous! Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

That looks awesome! Thank you for sharing your music with us.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here