Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoker's...start your FIRE. (Pics included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoker's...start your FIRE. (Pics included)

Its finally here, Slow n Sear and Thermo works . Arrived the same day by USPS priority mail, woot awesome companies.
    Thermo even sent som jelly beans (candy). Gave it to the wife, you know the saying " Happy Wife = Happy Life".

Went to another town and purchased 2 Boston Butts. Now i have to fire that baby up. My first Butt, so i'm going with MMD(is this correc t?), dry brinning. and ill post the pics of the cook.

For now here are the picture of the items, including the candy. Thanks guys for the advice. Click image for larger version

Name:	018022407e3a00bf3681e41f95fa5ae09869ee9561.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	330939Click image for larger version

Name:	Slow n Sear.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	330935Click image for larger version

Name:	slow n sear 2.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	330936Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	330937Click image for larger version

Name:	slow n sear 2.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	330938Click image for larger version

Name:	018022407e3a00bf3681e41f95fa5ae09869ee9561.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	330940

You're all set up!

Comment

Happy day! Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations. Fine choices to start with

Comment

Congrats! Let the cook begin.

Comment

Congrats. I used to give the jelly beans to my wife too, but there were so many of those tiny packages that my wife started gaining weight - so I had to eat them, and now I'm gaining weight...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Jerod Broussard, yer jus' rubbin' it in, now aintcha??
              Me? One waist size bigger than High School...lol!!!
              See? I can make some good Rub!

• Lowjiber
              Lowjiber commented
              Editing a comment
              If this was the TV show, "Chopped", we could make the jelly beans part of your basket. You'd have to use 'em somewhere in your dish. LOL

• Iron Bulldog
              Iron Bulldog commented
              Editing a comment
              I wear the same size jeans that i did in 1984, just 3 inches lower!

Good Luck! Be sure to post some pics of the finished product!!

Comment

Fire it up! I got geesebumps looking at the pics.

Comment

MMD oughtta do jus' fine!!! No Worries, No Hurries, with a Long n' Slow cook.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here