Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll are killin me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll are killin me....

New arrival...
    Attached Files

Your gonna love it...

Comment

This magic moment...........

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sang It Boy, Sang It! 👍👍👍👍👍
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

You love the combination. Mine has been running all afternoon at a steady 250o. (+/- 5 degrees)

Here's a tip... Until you get your Drip-N-Griddle, put aluminum foil on the grate in front of the SnS. That'll make a better air flow all around.
      Last edited by Lowjiber; May 2, 2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lowjiber, You've Done Said A Moutful There! IMHOP 👍👍👍👍👍
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

To continue on the riff started by Amajeff99 : This Magic Moment, So Different And So New... (Jay and the the Americans)

Welcome and enjoy!

Comment

Congrats - now smoke somethin'!

Comment

Congrats, but it'll only get worse. I have (2) SnS regular/original, (1) SnS XL, and (1) SnS charcoal basket. I only have 3 kettles (22", 26", Jumbo Joe). Have fun and eat well! And post some pics!

Comment

Put her to use immediately on a cold grate reverse sear....had to have a discussion with the general about her meat selection (and that may lead to a costco membership...but that's another story).

At the the end of this...what I would call some pedestrian cuts of steak came out tender, juicy and just excellent. I'm seriously impressed already. Never thought I'd be able to control temps on a kettle like I did for the indirect phase.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Ernest
              Ernest commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that a 26?

• xaugievike
              xaugievike commented
              Editing a comment
              No, it's a 22

Nice job!

Comment

Very nice! Your gonna get even better as you refine your process!

Comment

xaugievike , Ten thumbs up on that cook!

Kathryn

Comment

Congrats on the SNS! but the table its sitting on is very nice as well!!!

Comment

Ok, now you seriously need to get the Drip n Griddle pan. Nice cook!

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here