Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered the Slow N' Sear Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered the Slow N' Sear Plus

Up to this point my entire outdoor cooking arsenal has consisted of gas appliances. I own three Weber Gas Grills and Camp Chef 24" Smoke Vault. I have not owned a charcoal grill in 30 years. But today we took the first step toward changing that. After much research on this site, and reading all the great feedback from here in the Pit, an order was placed for the SnS Plus. I'll pick up a Weber 22" Kettle to go with it in the next couple of weeks. Hoping they go on sale....Can't wait to start cooking on charcoal again!!!

I'm sure you will love the flavors.

Comment

When I got that combo I stopped using my gassers so much. You're going to like it!!

Comment

Got mine a week and a half ago. You're gonna love it!

Comment

What took you so long?

Comment

• PJBowmaster
            PJBowmaster commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to buy motorcycle parts.....;-)

Congrats!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Comment

You're gonna love it. Congrats

Comment

Nice choice. Enjoy!

Kathryn

Comment

It really does "perfect" the ubiquitous Weber kettle. Congrats! You now have a tremendously versatile cooker that excels when it's smoking as well as when it's grilling.

Comment

That's the way to satisfy MCS! Enjoy the experience!

Comment

I have NEVER seen a Weber Kettle, at least the premium or master touch, go on sale. I looked for 3 years before I just finally gave in an bought my 22. You'll love working with that SnS Plus and kettle.

Comment

• PJBowmaster
                      PJBowmaster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You get the ash can and a hinged grate right? I wasn't too concerned about the ash can . But you really like it?

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only time I've ever seen 'em go on sale, either, but I'm jus' a young'un! phoccer
                      Craigslist is where I come up with th' best deals, as well... PJBowmaster
                      Ash can makes life lotsa nicer, cleanup-wise!

• PJBowmaster
                      PJBowmaster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks guys! Might have to drop the extra $50...

you will love it I have one, along with the griddle they make a great combo.

Comment

22 inch weber kettle copper color @ lowes until 5/5 129.00 save 20 brickets

Comment

Dude... go big or go home.😆 You seem like a 26" type of guy.🤑

Comment

• PJBowmaster
                          PJBowmaster commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shhh....This way I can go back and get the big one later.

• Breadhead
                          Breadhead commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm working with you man...👍

Make my purchase today. Lowes had the 22' Premium Kettle on sale for $129. They only had the Bronze. So I went to Home Depot and they matched the price. Got one in Black. Picked up Weber Starter Chimney with the savings. SnS is in transit. It will arrive on Thursday. Need to pick up some Kingsford Blue Bag. And of course some appropriate software.....

Comment

• phoccer
                          phoccer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Twice in the last month I've seen Weber Kettles on sale. Amazing. Great find.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here