Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just snowballed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just snowballed.

Ever go on Amazon, just needing to get a small item? It's fairly cheap, so the good people at Amazon tell you, you only need $10 additional to get free shipping. You look for another small item you can use because, who doesn't like free shipping? Of course nothing jumps out at you, so you ponder what could I add to my order....
    5 minutes later you have a couple hundred dollars of BBQ accessories heading to you, and you still want more. After reading all the raves about it, decided to try the SnS. Was kinda hesitant, simply because I use the PBC for most my cooks, but the searing capabilities of the SnS really pulled me in.
    Tired of the smokenator anyway.

Stoney, Ah What The Hell, Its Only Money! I appreciate being fished in by Amazon, I swallowed Hook Line and Sinker several times! Regards theS 'n S I don't have a Nickel in the Game but I know you will be Pleased! Eat Well and Prosper!
    From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Amazon.com is especially dangerous when, if you're like me, you spend almost all waking hours with an iPad (or phone) in hand. It gives a whole new meaning to "impulse purchase" when you wake up to an email from Amazon confirming a purchase that you can't remember making ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mbmorgan View Post
        Amazon.com is especially dangerous when, if you're like me, you spend almost all waking hours with an iPad (or phone) in hand. It gives a whole new meaning to "impulse purchase" when you wake up to an email from Amazon confirming a purchase that you can't remember making ...

This has never happened to me. (<-- the smileys mean it has)

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
          Ever go on Amazon, just needing to get a small item? It's fairly cheap, so the good people at Amazon tell you, you only need $10 additional to get free shipping. You look for another small item you can use because, who doesn't like free shipping? Of course nothing jumps out at you, so you ponder what could I add to my order....
          5 minutes later you have a couple hundred dollars of BBQ accessories heading to you, and you still want more. After reading all the raves about it, decided to try the SnS. Was kinda hesitant, simply because I use the PBC for most my cooks, but the searing capabilities of the SnS really pulled me in.
          Tired of the smokenator anyway.

Stoney I'm very confident you will feel that SnS purchase was money well spent.

The other stuff probably ain't too bad, either.

Comment

I'm about to cook two 1.125 pound hamburger steaks with the SnS. Gotta love a sear in the sear.

Comment

I always resort to socks and lighter cubes when I need that extra couple dollars' worth. Always running low on both for some reason.

Comment

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee ...

It's the SOCK monster in your dryer.😆

EVERY dryer comes with one.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here