Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got to use my SnS.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got to use my SnS.......

28 degrees out side and I'm just coming off a bad sinus infection, but I could wait no more!!!

Did some burgers. Major oops was not using the chamber thermometer, won't make that mistake again, I did buy one for a reason! They weren't ruined, but they were WELL done, and I prefer a medium well. Kids and wife gobbled them up with praise. I gave the Mrs. a wink and said I'll do better next time.

Really want to try some bacon wrapped huli-huli chicken soon! First snow's coming in two days, pretty sure I can get it in.

Great product!!!

Woo hoo! Well, I think many of us are so used to well-done or way past well-done burgers (every cookout at someone else's house for instance) that eating one here & there just reminds us how fortunate we are that we've learned good information about how to do them right by using proper tools.

Here's to the next SnS cook!

Comment

Great news on the cook Polak! Welcome to the SnS Nation!

Comment

Polak, Congratulations on the first outing! What part of the North do you live in Your temp was only slightly warmer than here in Fargo ND?
        Eat Well and Prosper! Dan

Comment

• Polak
          Polak commented
          Editing a comment
          We're in central Indiana, just west of Indianapolis.

Polak don't let that white stuff slow you down There is no grilling off season.

Comment

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          After the storm, then... you'll be hungry so it'll work out well

• Thunder77
          Thunder77 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have shoveled over a foot of snow off my deck to get to the grill! Yer right, there is no grilling off season. 😆😆

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          Where there's a will there's a way

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here