Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big is it?

What are the exact dimensions of the SNS? I need to know if it will fit in my grill. I just bought a 21" Weber clone "CDREAM" and I'm not sure if it's an exact duplicate of the official Weber as far as getting the SNS to fit properly. I see the size on the amazon.com page but I'm not sure about the curvature, angle, etc. If there is some kind of CAD drawing of the thing with the measurements on it, that would be great. I can then measure the insides of my grill to see if it can go in. It'll be a major effort to get the SNS all the way here, involving me giving up a large portion of my luggage allowance, it would suck to find out at last that it doesn't fit. As soon as it warms up I'm back to cooking out with my big new grill and I want to blow everyone away!

If you can get the measurement from the center of the curve to the outside wall of the water container, the measurement of the length of the outside wall of the water container and the depth. You should be able to figure if it fits. It is supposed to work with a 26" kettle. Your only problem will be if your kettle is too small. In inches or in centimeters?

Comment

The SnS will fit a 22" and the 26" Weber kettle

Comment

• Lost in China
        Lost in China commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah well I don't have a 22" Weber kettle because they don't sell them in this country. I have a clone which looks a bit different, but who knows if the SNS is going to fit. Hence the quest for hard data.
        Last edited by Lost in China; December 13, 2015, 03:28 AM.

The dimensions are on our product page at abcbarbecue.com

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy crap, I didn't realize Tim McGraw was our Pit Boss!!!

Lost in China like Pit Boss says just check out www.abcbarbecue.com >slow 'n sear > schematics

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here