Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75th Birthday Brisket done with Lump and Briquettes on the SnS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    Lol!

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Ernest although it doesn't quite compare to the spreads you have been posting.

• _John_
    replied
    Looks awesome, reading the title I was like that dude isn't 75...

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    That's one helluva brisket!!

Leave a comment:

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    Yes he did ,Thanks

• Huskee
    replied
    I'll fourth that- Awesome! I see a wall of fame pic!
    As much as I love Lucky's, I'd rather have that.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Powersmoke_80, It doesn't get any better than that! I'll bet Your Dad enjoyed it as well! 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Leave a comment:

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Pit Boss & Jon Solberg, I'm luvin' it!

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    MONEY!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    THAT. Is glorious. Bravo.

Leave a comment:

• 75th Birthday Brisket done with Lump and Briquettes on the SnS.

Instead of the usual going to Lucky's Steak House for my Dads Birthday on Saturday,I did a 12 pound choice Briz that took 15 hours. I started the usual 10 briquettes in the home made mini chimney for the corner and put a layer of Kingsford blue on the bottom then filled the SnS with the smaller broken up pieces of lump charcoal along with some apple and hickory chunks. The temps held good all night, started at 9:30 pm and added charcoal at 8:30 am when I wrapped. I do about a 50/50 S&P then a liberal coat of BBR, not sure I'll change with theses results!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2515 (2).JPG
Views:	121
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	120793
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2516 (2).JPG
Views:	120
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	120794

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here