Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Here :)

Arrived today. I will try it out in the next few days. Just have to figure out what to cook first.

gardenfish, I am glad you got it? I know the Meat Slicer arrived earlier! I have to plead ignorance what Arrived? Dan

Comment

• gardenfish
      gardenfish commented
      Editing a comment
      "Earth to Dan, Earth to DAN, come in Dan, do you copy"? Come on Dan, this is the "SLOW N SEAR" section.

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      OOPS, My Bad! You will enjoy your S 'n S, I know I do! 👍👍😇👍👍. Dan
      Last edited by Danjohnston949; November 4, 2015, 05:46 PM.

• gardenfish
      gardenfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Just havin' fun Dan

Meat. That's what you cook first.

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep!

• gardenfish
      gardenfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok then meat it is

I have a 4 lb. sirloin roast I may do first.

Danjohnston949 hahaha, I was confused as well. It was just in the "Todays Post" column.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker, Thanks for the Support Spin! I need all the help I can get! 👍👍😙👍👍. Dan

Sous Vide was the first thing that popped in mind. I thought everyone had a SnS already.

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were the case I'd be typing this from my yacht in the Caribbean. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	itshere.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	119970

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jon Solberg, Jon, I remember That Day in 1956! Glorious B/W and Snow! 2 Channels, Dad had to climb onto the roof of the old 2 Story, Sears and Roebuck farm house and turn the antenna to switch stations! Good Old Days My A--? 😙😖👍😚😂 Dan

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here