Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sous Vide Snake River Farm Sirloin seared on the Slow 'n Sear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sous Vide Snake River Farm Sirloin seared on the Slow 'n Sear

Decided to do a sous vide Snake River Sirloin with a sear on the Slow 'n Sear tonight. I was not disappointed!
    Love the flame.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6117.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	119686

Coals ready for the sear.

Name:	IMG_6119.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	119687

Add the GrillGrate

Name:	IMG_6121.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	119688

Notice how the front grove fits perfectly on the lip of the slow n sear and the corners set perfectly on the edges.

Name:	IMG_6122.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	119689

And the final results served with a few sautéed baby bellas.

Name:	IMG_6124.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	119690

And a quick peak inside. Bodacious sear and edge to edge medium rare, gotta love it.

Name:	IMG_6125.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	119691

Wow does that ever look good, nice work! I'm a sucker for 'shrooms with my steak. How about posting these at www.ABCbarbecue.com ??

Comment

• Dr ROK
      Dr ROK commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be happy to. How do I go about posting there?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Dr ROK in the Disqus comments at the bottom of the home page www.abcbarbecue.com

• Dr ROK
      Dr ROK commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't get on for some reason. Says I already have an account when I try to log in and then says the password is incorrect. When I click forgot password, nothing happens.

Have to break out the microscope to see if that wall to wall could be any better. My dad loves sirloin. I'm more of a ribeye guy.

Comment

That's amazing. What size grill grate is that?

Comment

Great idea. I will have to try this next time.

Comment

OneCharmingPig it is 13 3/4 inches long & came with the corners cut on on one side. I ordered them during a "scratch & dent" sale they were having.

Comment

Nice! That "crust to crust" consistent medium rare is a thing of beauty!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here