Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow 'N Sear Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow 'N Sear Giveaway

To celebrate Thanksgiving we're giving away a Slow 'N Sear. Find out more here.

David Parrish ,are those of us who already like ABC automatically entered?

Comment

You'll need to submit your email address on the giveaway page but you're still eligible!

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        David Parrish ...

I've been smoking meat on my BGE for 5 years and I'm extremely pleased with the results I get. I'm just not in the market looking for an additional smoker. If I were I'd more than likely lean toward KBQ. Watching Ernest using his stick burner intrigues me.👍

I also see guys are doing well smoking on a kettle with your SnS. It just doesn't excite me.🤔 if I'm going to add a cooker to my limited patio space I'd have to be really, really intrigued about its unique capabilities.

I do feel very intrigued by the thought of a BGE version of your SnS. I promise to be your very first customer if and when you're ready to sell it.💸

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Breadhead as I've said the product I'm developing for the BGE isn't going to turn a BGE into a Kettle with SnS. It's going to improve the smoking ability of the BGE and will give it the capability to transition back and forth from searing temps to low and slow temps, but two zones is still not going to work in a BGE as well as it does the kettle. I'm not trying to talk you into a kettle, just letting you know the product you're waiting on may not be what you think it is. I'll know more once I have the prototype in my hands and begin testing. It's going to work great in theory, but not every theory pans out.

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see how the shape of a BGE would benefit from an SnS. It's just too, well, EGGY!!

Ok so now if I win I will have 2 as I just ordered one. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

I'm not allowed to have Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by gardenfish View Post
          Ok so now if I win I will have 2 as I just ordered one. Can't wait to try it out.

You're grilling game is about to get upped!

Comment

Appears I was a day late and a dollar short.

Comment

Im a winner! Trying it out today,turkey thighs and a 1 1/4 strip steak. Going out back to foil the bottom now. Thanks Dave again.

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome. Please leave us a review on Amazon once you've gotten to know and love your SnS

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                kranknhank, Congratulations! I trust you will like your S 'n S as much as I like mine! 👍👍🐂👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper, Dan

• kranknhank
                kranknhank commented
                Editing a comment
                Steak came out great! I had a Thermoworks probe fail and lit my sear coals late but it still came out rare and tasty.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here