Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow 'N Sear has taken the next step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow 'N Sear has taken the next step

Hey Folks,

First, thanks for clicking this thread. If you haven't heard, over the weekend abcbarbecue.com went live with sales on Amazon. This is a very exciting step for ABC Barbecue as a company, and it's very deep water we're treading into. In order to succeed, Amazon reviews are crucial. To date we have 2. I'd like to have 200. We need your help. Please click the link above and review the SnS on Amazon. If you've reviewed us on our website, you can copy the review over. It will do much more good on Amazon and will get a lot more visibility.

Also, if you're interested in buying the SnS, by clicking the above link you'll get an awesome product AND support Amazing Ribs. Win Win!

Now... What are you guys cooking on the SnS for the long weekend?

David Parrish Done. Happy to do it. Good luck with the big plunge. That takes some big you know what....

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
      David Parrish Done. Happy to do it. Good luck with the big plunge. That takes some big you know what....
      Thank you Sir! Very nice review. Folks eat up that kind of detail.

Comment

Awesome... I got my review in, expanded and edited it some... I added a photo too, but do not see it on the page yet.

I am excited for you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
          Awesome... I got my review in, expanded and edited it some... I added a photo too, but do not see it on the page yet.

I am excited for you guys!
          Awesome, thanks! It's there now. They just take a few minutes to go through Amazon's approval process.

Comment

• smarkley
            smarkley commented
            Editing a comment
            darn had to edit it again... spell checker is great but when you use the wrong word and spell it correctly... no bueno LOL

Done! Happy to help... really enjoying the SnS.

Comment

Originally posted by Koy Schoppe View Post
            Done! Happy to help... really enjoying the SnS.
            Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

David Parrish .

I'm a BGE guy and don't own a SnS but I'm a Prime member @Amazon.😎

I've watched your launch of this product from an entrepreneur's viewpoint... I'll go to Amazon and give a review that will replicate what I've seen your happy customers say.👍

Had you not told me you you were going to come out with a version for the BGE... I might have bought a Weber Kettle.

All I can say... Having started 2 factories from just an idea... You've really done a great job!

Comment

No long weekend here, with always the possibility of working Saturday. Thanksgiving and Christmas days are my two holidays off.

Going to cook some T-bones soon. They are defrosting in the fridge.

Comment

Has anyone used the SnS in their Big Green Egg as Wartface mentioned ?

Comment

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Skip see below. The SnS is a charcoal kettle type grill accessory and isn't designed for the BGE.

Originally posted by Wartface View Post
                  David Parrish .

I'm a BGE guy and don't own a SnS but I'm a Prime member @Amazon.😎

I've watched your launch of this product from an entrepreneur's viewpoint... I'll go to Amazon and give a review that will replicate what I've seen your happy customers say.👍

Had you not told me you you were going to come out with a version for the BGE... I might have bought a Weber Kettle.

All I can say... Having started 2 factories from just an idea... You've really done a great job!

The new BGE accessory is going to improve cooking on the BGE much the same way that the SnS improves cooking on the kettle. It won't turn a BGE into a kettle. I'd still go ahead and grab a kettle w/SnS.

Comment

• johnsteen
                    johnsteen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can never be too rich or have too much BBQ equipment

• Henrik
                    Henrik commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Pit Boss, what is this new BGE accessory you refer to?

Congrats, David Parrish , on getting into the Amazon lineup. I wish you all the best with SnS sales.Click image for larger version

Name:	smiles-pom1.gif
Views:	62
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	106782

Kathryn

Comment

Done and I really like mine.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks everyone! I wonder if we can hit 20 reviews today...

Comment

Add another review to the bucket.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here