Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmoffatt
    commented on 's reply
    I'd be in for one of those.

• Medusa
    replied
    Bueno!

Leave a comment:

• mackdaddy
    replied
    Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• leydachef
    replied
    great!

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    commented on 's reply
    I am looking forward to this. I'll no longer have to keep a wide variety of pre-formed aluminum pans and heavy duty foil stacked everywhere.

• David Parrish
    replied
    We'll eventually be making an accessory shaped just like that. You'll be able to cover it with foil for easier cleanup if you like.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Smaht & Sharp! Good Job!

--Ed

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    It also looks pretty impervious to about 3 tons.

• Huskee
    replied
    Nice work! Beats hand-forming a drip pan like I do.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    That is Sweet-As-All-Get-Out!!!!

I have a half moon plate in mine.

Leave a comment:

• ssandy_561
    started a topic Look what I made

Look what I made

I got an idea today after I watched my rib drippings drip off of the aluminum foil I put next to my Slow n' Sear.
    I created the perfect template to make aluminum foil drip pans to fit next to the Slow n' Sear.
    I used my charcoal grate as a guide and took some 2x lumber and measured the open space from the Slow n' Sear to the edge of my kettle and PRESTO the perfect template to make aluminum foil drip pans.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest