Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I made

I got an idea today after I watched my rib drippings drip off of the aluminum foil I put next to my Slow n' Sear.
    I created the perfect template to make aluminum foil drip pans to fit next to the Slow n' Sear.
    I used my charcoal grate as a guide and took some 2x lumber and measured the open space from the Slow n' Sear to the edge of my kettle and PRESTO the perfect template to make aluminum foil drip pans.

That is Sweet-As-All-Get-Out!!!!

I have a half moon plate in mine.

Comment

Nice work! Beats hand-forming a drip pan like I do.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        It also looks pretty impervious to about 3 tons.

Very cool!

Comment

Smaht & Sharp! Good Job!

--Ed

Comment

We'll eventually be making an accessory shaped just like that. You'll be able to cover it with foil for easier cleanup if you like.

Comment

• Harry
            Harry commented
            Editing a comment
            I am looking forward to this. I'll no longer have to keep a wide variety of pre-formed aluminum pans and heavy duty foil stacked everywhere.

• jmoffatt
            jmoffatt commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd be in for one of those.

great!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Bueno!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here