Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newest Weber Family Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest Weber Family Member

I’m excited to git her going!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8888DF1-25F6-4F4C-A84E-2F2E58BBCC2A.jpeg
Views:	280
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	1000670

Now you’re cooking! The best grill add on in my opinion.

Comment

Funny how we give our processions a sex. 27 years I had my 1990 Mustang and it was a boy. Gave it to my daughter. I guess it went through a sex change between my house and her house, now it's a girl! Go figure.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Them damn sex changes are hell, trust me.

Yes indeed - time to cook the shine off.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        I know! I just lit it!
        And I’m one of those people that leaves the plastic film on stuff until it starts peeling off. 🤓🤓🤓

Yep! I don't use mine as often as I used to now that I have a PBC, but when I'm doing anything with a forward/reverse sear, I really like it.

To boil the water for the reservoir, I picked up one of these: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-.../dp/B072DWYBL7

Makes it so simple.

Comment

The SnS has upped my game more than any other item.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Really, couldn’t tell. 😂

Good stuff. Great addition.

Comment

Mine is getting ready for reverse seared ribeye!!! recent addition was a vortex. rotisserie for the 26 is next.
          I need to figure out posting pics or no one will believe me!!!

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you need help posting pics? Let us know. We can help. The instructions on the website here, eh, I’ve seen better.

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            I stand by Panhead John helping with pics. He helped me a lot. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Even though he is the grammar/ spelling police 🤣🤣🤣

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            SheilaAnn Have you noticed not only have the pictures improved a lot recently, so has the spelling.

Nice and shiny! Congrats of the new toy.

Comment

• ssandy_561
            ssandy_561 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve had mine for a couple of years. No shine left on mine. The water reservoir is a dark scary trench. Still works like day one. It rarely leaves my kettle.

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I think my shine left after the fist cook. Good thing the smoke and meat don't care how shiny things are. ssandy_561

You will like the SnS a lot!

Comment

One of the more useful dodads you can get. Add a vortex, you are set!

That is beautiful

Comment

I really like using the SnS, one suggestion I might make is to read the instructions two or three times to be sure you are using it like they intend and the part about the vent position is critical too. Good luck and show us some pics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here