Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knife

Got this in the mail the other day and don't know who from, birthday is Friday, but no note
    Attached Files

Nice looking knife. Maybe that was meant for me and it was sent to the wrong house.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Missed by about 70 miles. It should have come here!

Comment

At least you got in in the mail, I'm used to getting it in the back! ;-)

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what you get for turning your back!

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Feelin down a little are ya?

Nice knife! It wasn’t me who sent it, though!

Comment

Congrats - nice lookin' knife.

Comment

So, uh, ahem, a nice gift from whobody, but, are ya goin to take it outta the box?

Comment

With some th shippin, manufacturin, etc. delays we have all seen, or experienced in recent times, might it be a Secret Santa gift, jus makin its way to ya? Happy Birthday, btw! Mine was Sunday.

Comment

• klflowers
                  klflowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy belated sir

• Old Glory
                  Old Glory commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy Birthday!

• RickyBobby
                  RickyBobby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy belated BoneDaddyFWD!

Good steel on that one. HRC 62 @15° bevel. Will stay very sharp a long time.
                From their UK website:
                "I.O.Shen Mastergrade knives have overcome this problem (brittleness) by using a layer of extremely hard Japanese steel (Rockwell 62º), which is sandwiched between two layers of softer stainless steel (Rockwell 10º), to produce the ultimate cutting edge. The softer layers add a protective shock absorbing element to the blade, whilst the HRC62 steel which runs through the middle is exposed at the edge of the blade to ensure that your knife is the sharpest blade that can possibly be manufactured."

Comment

Oh!! I spent all day yesterday looking for my knife. How did it get there?

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Brewmaster Have you cut anything with it yet? I always try the soft tomato test first.

Comment

I'm sorry. I forgot to put a note on that. Happy birthday!

Comment

Very nice knife. Tell you what, my bday is in July, but you can send it to me now...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here