Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow .... My Wife Nailed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    Oh snap! 💕💕💕 🔪🔪🔪

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like your all set. Enjoy. They are beautiful.

• Donw
    replied
    Nice. I have the Edge Pro myself. The blue tape and a black sharpie are two essentials for using the system.

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the tips! I was wondering how to protect the beautiful blades on these knives, now I know. :-)

• Yohawk
    replied
    Edge Pro has a couple of videos that will help shorten the learning curve. I’ve had mine for a few years and have been extremely pleased with their performance. Keep the stones clean and wet during use.
    I would recommend putting blue painters paint on the blade body to prevent the slurry from scratching the surface as you move the knife back and forth along the support. I neglected to do so when sharpening my Chefs knife and it irritates me that I neglected to do so.
    Congratulations on a great gift!
    Last edited by Yohawk; December 26, 2020, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Very nice

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I’m gonna start with not cutting fingers off

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    1000 grit and 3000 grit stones only ..... the Edge Pro system comes with both, fortunately.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    According to the Edge Pro folks, you can sharpen Kamikoto knives with their stones.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    You’re pretty sharp witted ....

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Only one side is sharpened

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I watched a bunch of videos today. I’m going to try sharpening my cheapo slicer first

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Or come up missing a finger or two

• tiewunon
    replied
    Yowza nice find under the tree.
    I am still looking under the tree for something with my name on it.

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    replied
    Did you get their whetstone? I think these knives are made in the traditional Japanese style; only one side is sharpened.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here