Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hammerstahl Slicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammerstahl Slicer

My new slicer came today. Man, it is long and pretty, kinda like me. Thanks Skip , CaptainMike for the reviews.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190626_184636.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	701917

OK, not like me at all...

Great lookin' knife, but you will need to buy a ninja outfit to use it.

Comment

Good looking slicer. I use a Dalstrong Shogun Series slicer myself.

Comment

Like you, I'm sure it's a real piece of work! Enjoy your new brisket sword!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sure is purrrty

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

That looks awesome. Enjoy!

Comment

Who doesn't love a new brisket sword!?! Congrats on the new toy!

Comment

All I can say is "Oooooooo!"

Comment

Like I used to say to my grandkids when I was putting them in the car, watch those fingers.

Comment

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or like my uncles used to say when you reached for anything on their plates, you'll draw back a nub...

Wow...I am definitely not licensed to wield a two handed weapon!!! All joke aside that is an absolutely gorgeous knife. Congratulations.

Comment

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks. Now that I have it, I need to get a brisket.

• ComfortablyNumb
                        ComfortablyNumb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        klflowers Well for goodness sake, stay away from the cheese aisle! ;-)

Reminds me of ... something ...

Comment

• pjlstrat
                        pjlstrat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That made me laugh out loud!!!!

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I remember those sketches - back when I enjoyed SNL. As soon as I am at the house by myself, I am going to try the tomato cut.

I got the set from this company. That is a nice slicer.

Comment

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks. I gotta get a brisket to cut

klflowers how you liking that slicer? I just received this in a feed from FB. That's the 14"? This seems like a good price? Amazon has it for $100 with Prime. They ask $77.

Heritage Steel is a family-owned craft manufacturer of fully clad stainless steel cookware based in Clarksville, TN. We have over 40 years experience building specialty cookware in the USA and are dedicated to equipping home cooks with durable, reliable cookware that inspires great cooking and lasts for generations.

Comment

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It is pretty long - I guess I didn't realize it would be quite that long. There won't be a brisket I can't cut through with one slice. It is a great knife, really good edge, good balance and it feels solid in my hand. I have big hands, and the handle fits well. I got it on sale for $59.95, $77 sounds like an OK price. Free shipping?

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here