Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few more Knives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite the collection you have there, Mr. Bones . I'm guessing there are more pix to come. I'm enjoying this topic.

Kathryn

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many Thanks fer yer Kind Words, Milady!

Yup, reckon there's more...

So you're saying I ain't quite cutting it with my collection? Dang.....

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a Fine Collection from here, bein's I ain't got me one of those.
      I do recognicize th pattern, though...

Please, note:

Th 6", 8" OH's, as well as th 61S CC make Great Carry Knives, fer breakin Scumbags/Bad Guys down into Primals, if needed.

I always had me one, or more on me, in th Service, mainly fer makin Chicago Neckties.

l often have 1 to 3 of them, concealed on my person, nowadays.

Here's what I keep handy in Th Blue Belle, in case of T.R.O.U.B.L.E.:

Field evisceration, made fast, an easy, if/when needed. (Actually, I prefers th Rock Shark sheetrock knives, cause they gots WAY more jaggity teeth,(7TPI!!) but got th FM's on sale )
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190417_100112 (Custom).jpg Views:	1 Size:	541.9 KB ID:	665787
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190417_100152 (Custom).jpg Views:	1 Size:	604.7 KB ID:	665788

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Well... hmm..
      I'm gonna do some photos of my other knife*s

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL I just bought one of those at Lowe's a few weeks back. They had it in a clearance bin, figured I'd need it for something that's a handy tool.

For the quintessential "gut and run" concealed weapon, the choice in the Latino world is this little jewel, better known as the carpet knife.....

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      OK settle down Bonsey, these are tools now, they are TOOLS, not weapons of mass destruction. You did take your meds didn't you?

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      I work at a University, th Flagship of this Territory.
      I think we've all seen enough School Shootings, yes?
      We are allowed / tacitly encouraged to carry sidearms...
      30,000+ kids, ~3000 Staff/Faculty, mebbe 6 cops on Day Shift...
      Reckon a knife makes fer dramatically less chance of collateral damage.
      Yup, takin my meds, even as we speak, but that doesn't change th nature, or solemnity of my Duty, fer even a moment.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones I stand up tall and salute you.

Mr. Bones Thanks for reaching out to help with my aging Chicago Cutlery handle issues. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but I have been real busy at work lately. Here are photos of the handles on my favorite boning knives. After 35 years they are completely loose at the rivets and have large cracks/splits starting. After years of honing with my Lanske I have the edge on these perfected to where all they need is a 5-10 minute touch up to be razor sharp again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020379.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	670730Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020378.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	670731

Some may say the replacement cost probably does not warrant repair but I am not the type to give up on near and dear friends so to speak. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to hear back from ya, Brother!

I'll git with ya later today/tonight, hopefully, as time permits...
      Got a cookout kinda thingy goin on, with some neighbours, an myself...
      Fixin to make a grocery / LS run, then be back, preppin away, an figgerin how to rig some cookers fer 25-40 mph winds from all points of th compass...
      It'll happen, jus not easily

• RustyHaines
      RustyHaines commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones, no worries Sir, take your time. Took me 35 years+ to get them to this condition !

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here