Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR Steak Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Steak Knives

Last year I got a set of these to try out. We’ve loved them, very impressed. SWMBO recently took a week off and went all "Konmari" on the kitchen, including on silverware, and suggested we needed 12 of these total. So being the good husband I am (😜) I ordered 2 more sets yesterday and they just arrived. Ordered thru the AR referral link, of course. 👍🏻
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EDFD6535-C80C-4E00-8E97-F2E0E527B5BB.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	636857

Comment

So nice when someone else drives the purchase. That way you don’t have to feel guilty at all.

Comment

• FishTalesNC
        FishTalesNC commented
        Editing a comment
        100%, I slept quite well last night!

Had my eye on those as well. Had my Old Chicago ones a long time, need a good set. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Ya got a lot of us thinkin. It’s that MCS time of year.

Comment

• FishTalesNC
          FishTalesNC commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it is FireMan , I have a PBC accessory or three on the way too. It’s hard to stop the momentum when it gets rolling...

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, the mighty MO. I’ve got a strange fire fan coming FishTalesNC . Can’t wait to see it &use it.

• JimLinebarger
          JimLinebarger commented
          Editing a comment
          I might be wrong, but I thought MCS time was 366, right?

Hi All,

I do need new steak knives. Long story short I told my wife I would pick them out. Just purchased last 2 of 3 sets thru this site.

Only a member 2 days. It is a slippery slope!!

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          You fit right in.

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Did we say welcome to the mcs, I mean pit?

You've inspired me. My wife and I went out to eat this past Sunday and she said she wanted some steak knives similar to the ones we used in the restaurant. At the time it just passed in one ear and out the other. FYI, that is my typical modis operandi, at least in her opinion.

Thanks for jarring my noggin!

Comment

Kudos to alla ya Gentleman, fer payin good heed to what yer Ladies said.
          Given that, an if Fortune favours ya, jus might could be, all ya'll live to see another day.

Comment

• NapMaster
            NapMaster commented
            Editing a comment
            You got that right. You know what they say. If mama is not happy, nobody is happy.

Nice set!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here