Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benchmade is getting into Cutlery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benchmade is getting into Cutlery

I don't know if any of you are big knife nerds like me, but it is seeming like Benchmade is trying to break into the cutlery world.

I don't know if you guys follow them much at all, but they started about a year and a half ago coming out with the MeatCrafter knife. They were selling it as a hunting/field dressing knife, but didn't go very far from there. It sold out fairly quick and did come back in stock. Then this past April they started selling the orange handled variation of the knife. And now as of about 3 weeks ago they are letting you customize and build your own on their website.

Last November they released there table knife line.

And about 3 weeks ago they released their station knife and 3 piece knife set.

If you got a little to a lot of extra money just burning a whole in your pocket, they might be worth checking out. I know I will be crossing my fingers till Christmas, not getting anything from Benchmade, then probably buying myself a treat with my year end bonus.

I traded a benchmade knife for an exhaust a long time ago... damn things are expensive. For the way we use 'em at work (construction) they are not worth the cost difference between a gerber knife... but I was glad I got a few benchmades for free...

Having said that, if their steak knifes are competitively priced I might buy a set.

Comment

• AdequateEatin
      AdequateEatin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, the table knife set is priced at a competitive price of $600 for a set of 4.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn't get the price to load, but I'm out...

Made in Oregon,

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here