Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerson Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bkhuna
    replied
    I'm not spending that much on a pocket knife. My concealed .40 cal is another matter.

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    I have that problem. Have lost a small fortune in Buck's and Gerber's over the years. I own a couple Fallkniven's, but I'm afraid to use them.

• surfdog
    replied
    Yeah but no... I tend to only purchase cheap EDC knives. I lose them, run over them, watch other people run over them... IOW, I don’t want to feel bad when my EDC gets lost or destroyed...and it almost certainly will.

Leave a comment:

• latenight71
    commented on 's reply
    I've had a Benchmade Mel Pardue for many years that I've needed to send in for repairs but just haven't gotten around to yet. lately I've just been caring a $20 Kershaw I found on sale and it's actually been a really decent blade for the price. Maybe i'll wait to see how the repairs to my Benchmade turn out. might not even need anything new.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Buck knife, I got an old folding knife had for years, 30+, field dress deer, gut fish, does everything I ask of it. Old Timers Dito.

Leave a comment:

• grantgallagher
    replied
    Ill preface this with the fact that i am a benchmade guy. I have never owned an emerson but ive handled some at a few knife shows. Well balanced, and seem to be very high quality. Personally im not a fan of the chisel grind. For an everyday carry and use i find a 2 sided grind to be much more practical.

benchmade customer service is also top notch. Basically a lifetime service of sharpening, fixing, replacing the screws on the belt/pocket clip which inevitably come loose and disappear etc for a really low price.

not taking anything away from emerson, for me ita mostly i dont like the chisel grind. Its designed for a specific cut style that i dont find contusive to a pocket knife.

Leave a comment:

• latenight71
    started a topic Emerson Knives

Emerson Knives

I've been shopping for a new every-day carry knife and recently came across Emerson Knives. They are a family-run California-based company. I was looking at Benchmade and SpyderCo blades but the Emerson brand really jumped out at me. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? great looking knives.

Emerson Knives are the #1 Hard Use Knives in the world! SHOP our entire series of tactical knives on our Official Emerson Knives online store!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here