This happens every year. I'm diligently doing my Xmas shopping online and something that I "need" pops into my field of view. This year it's the big 10 Quart Instant Pot Duo Nova. $149 but with a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% discount coupon it drops to $119.

Why do I want it? Because Instant Pot soups are so delicious and easy. But l like to make big batches of soup and freeze the leftovers in serving size portions for husband's lunch, for example, after we both have enjoyed a dinner or two of soup. Because when the kids come to visit, I have to run my 6 quart Instant Pot twice to make enough soup for the crowd. Last year my stepdaughter made soup for 6 in her 6 quart IP and didn't have enough to go around. She didn't realize it until she was dipping out the soup into bowls. She was so embarrassed.

Anyone have one?

If you don't, either help me rationalize the purchase or talk me out of it. Otherwise it may be delivered amongst the other legit Xmas gift packages that will be arriving next week. Yikes. If I order it, I'll have to start working right away on my rationalization speech to hubby.

Kathryn