Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the 10 Quart Instant Pot Duo Nova?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgaretz
    commented on 's reply
    Ditto

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    I make grains a lot. It is good for rice, barley, farro, black rice, etc. Pretty much any grain. Hard cooked eggs. Smaller cuts of pork loin. Also, I travel a lot for work, and if I drive somewhere it goes with me. It's good for smaller size portions.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What do you make in the 3 qt IP, Thunder77 ?

K.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think the Ultra comes in a 10 qt size, Bkhuna, but perhaps I'm wrong about that. Your link is for a 6 quart 10-in-1 IP.

Kathryn
    Last edited by fzxdoc; December 9, 2019, 09:18 AM.

• Thunder77
    replied
    Kathryn, I like the apporach of making it a gift for your hubby, then offering to use it, so he won't have to! Or, you could buy him something at the same time. Or you could use the old line: 'Honey, just think of all the wonderful (fill in the blank) things that you love that I can make with that new pressure cooker!"

I have the 3 qt and the 8 qt duo. I would love to get the six qt for those "in between" times!

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    I have the 8 quart, and I stuffed a carcass from a 20lb turkey into it. I think I went over 2/3 full, but no harm was done.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Good for you! Let us know how you like it, Dewesq55 .

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    replied
    I just looked and Walmart has the ULTRA 10 qt. on sale for $ 84.99 !

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    replied
    So, SWMBO just signed off on buying the 10 qt! She didn't even put up a fuss. She's a sucker for a deal

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    Well I've got stock on the brain. Yesterday I made 2 qts of beef stock, then another 2 qts of remouillage which I am right now reducing to a glace de viande.

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    The sale ends tomorrow, so I've gotta "you know what" or get off the "you know where."

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
    I just checked. BB&B will honor the 20% off coupon for the 10 quart Instant Pot Duo Nova. Yippee.

K.

Cool! And it ships for free.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    replied
    I just found it advertised on sale at Kohl's (we have one in town) for $119 plus you earn $10 in Kohl's Cash. I might just have to do it.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    I just checked. BB&B will honor the 20% off coupon for the 10 quart Instant Pot Duo Nova. Yippee.

K.

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    That's another driving force for me. I'd love to get a couple of chicken carcasses or one turkey carcass plus the veggies and spices crammed into a 10 quart pot for some quicker stock.

Kathryn

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here