Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I won and instant pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won and instant pot

So I won a 6 quart WiFi instant pot online. I already have a 6 quart instant pot though and was kind of wanting a 3 quart but free is free. Also, it doesn't appear the WiFi feature is going to be very useful but we'll see. Maybe I'll take the old one down to the cabin when I make my Winter trip and leave it there.
    Last edited by Attjack; October 23, 2019, 08:25 PM. Reason: Clarification

Nice, just what you need.....another thing to cook with. LOL.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Ya just can't have too many cookers.

Comment

Congrats! Maybe a giveaway???

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know, I think it's destined for the cabin or my sister's house.

Congrats! I had my doubts at first but the 8 qt. IP we received last Christmas has proven to be a stellar kitchen workhorse.

Comment

• Bkhuna
          Bkhuna commented
          Editing a comment
          My first IP was a 6 quart model. I liked is so much I bought an 8. I'm thinking I need a three to use as a grits and oatmeal maker.

• THE Humble Texan
          THE Humble Texan commented
          Editing a comment
          can you put a small stainless steel bowl in the IS to cook the oats in instead of messing up the whole pot???

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question THE Humble Texan I might have to give that a shot. I wonder how hot the bowl would be for how long?

Damn. Typo in the title.

Comment

• JGo37
          JGo37 commented
          Editing a comment
          LoL
          and complaining about winning something too...

Congrats.. I never win anything. Hint, hint 😛

Comment

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

Instant pots rock. Congratulations

Comment

Winning an Instant Pot? Instant Instant Pot?

Comment

Congrats. I think if you're going to give it away, you should give it to your Sis. After all, she gave you that awesome propane plancha, as I recall.

Kathryn
                Last edited by fzxdoc; October 24, 2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly.

IPA - Instant Pots are Awesome. They cook well, save some time, and make decent bone broth!

Edited for spelling
                Last edited by Porkies; October 25, 2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I love it for making stock. You can put in what's leftover from a chicken after dinner, for instance, and go to bed. The next day you can strain it and get it put away.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here