Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I ordered one of these million in one things aka Instant Pot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barelfly
    replied
    My wife enjoys using the instapot. Has made some great meals out of it.

Ive used it once, made Pho in about 2 hours total time, and it was as good as any Pho I’ve tried.

Hope you have have some fun with it!

Leave a comment:

• So I ordered one of these million in one things aka Instant Pot..

Wife hands me a $75 Amazon gift card and tells me to order something. I said what do you want? She says I don't care get something you want you order Amazon all the time I don't know anything about it. She got the gift card for Christmas from her brother or something.

So I started to go through my Amazon wish list to see what I had for pending purchases when I remembered she asked me awhile back what I knew about these Instant Pot things. At that time I said it was a new kitchen gadget that's supposed to do 10 or 20 things but in reality isn't probably much more than a crock pot.

So remembering she asked about it I ordered a 6 qt. Duo Instant Pot. Should be here Thursday. After the gift card the thing cost me a little over $8 so if it takes up cabinet space too long without getting used and we give it away we are not out much. Been on their web site and looks like tons of easy recipes with beautiful photo's of all the finished dishes that comes out of one. My life long experience has taught me to be highly skeptical of new gadgets that claim to do the same thing 10 other gadgets will because they always seem to fall woefully short of their claims but I am willing to give this thing a honest try.

Stay tuned.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here