Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injector

Would an injector be a worthwhile purchase? I saw this @ Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Grill-Beast-St...ds=grill+beast

I have an injector similar to that from Cabelas and have only used it on Turkey and it worked well for that. It's hard to say, only you would know how much use it would get.

Comment

Munch I have that injector. Its a nice piece. I had a post on it here someplace but cant located. Well built, extra seals. I can't say anything bad about it at all. I also have a 6.00 grocery store injector. I tend to use that one more. I'm just going chickens and turkeys so I like the smaller one for that.

As for having one. Its a cool thing to have in your tool box for sure.

Comment

What's nice is that it has nice finger holes for slippery digits to hang on to and the fact that it has the two types of needles you need--the one with holes up the side for thicker cuts and the one with the opening in the end for thinner cuts of meat.

I like mine, which is a similar design, different manufacturer.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here