Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in need of a decent injector, any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butcher BBQ has some decent injectors that come in a nice plastic case for the needle and the injector. Cheap pricing too. I like them because they have a real tight seal.

Comment

Ok it has been a year since this thread has been started and i am looking for a injector and was wondering if my pit buddies that posted here are still using the injector that they posted about? i need a injector but do not want to break the bank! i like the looks of Oklahoma Joe's Trigger Marinade Injector but the reviews are not that good.

Comment

Planner47 I have one of these. I don't use it very much, but it works OK.

Shop Char-Griller Stainless Steel Marinade Injector in the Marinade Injectors & Brine Tools department at Lowe's.com. Take your grilling game to the next level by injecting your meats with marinades, brines, and sauces. The Marinade Injector is an easy way to add flavor and

Comment

I have been happy with this one.

Comment

Powersmoke_80 ker_80 how about you. still happy with your BDI injector?
            Last edited by Planner47; October 16, 2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I have this one. It's rock solid.

Comment

• Planner47
                Planner47 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dewesq55 looks like a great one but sorry to say it breaks my bank.

• Dewesq55
                Dewesq55 commented
                Editing a comment
                Understood.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here