Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermapen® Mk4 - $69 (gray only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermapen® Mk4 - $69 (gray only)

If you're in the market for a deal on an awesome thermometer and don't care about color selection (or maybe you like gray!), there's a clearance over at Thermoworks:

Specializing in cool, unique and professional temperature tools. Super-Fast thermocouples, thermistors, infrared thermometers, data logging and more.

Oops, this should have gone in the Deals channel. Mods, feel free to move it....
    Also, is there a way to add an AR reference/affiliate tag to the link?
    Last edited by jtw; February 25, 2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Naw, it's gotta be blue.

Comment

Yup, they ran out of gray.

Comment

• jtw
          jtw commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm still seeing them in stock... white is definitely gone.

Yeah, I couldn’t pass on that.
        I’ll need to get a boot for it though...my other one has the boot and the new one just feels strange without it. LOL Seems I’ve also become used to having the magnets on there as well.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          One thing I wish is that they'd include magnets on the back of the T-pens. I have the boot too because I like to keep it on the front of the microwave or the side of the fridge, but it hides my bright orange. I bought the orange for a reason and now it's a dull white.... First world problems right?

• surfdog
          surfdog commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here Huskee I got the orange for a reason...and yep, that’s mostly negated by the boot.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here