Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again. Meat Stick vs Meater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again. Meat Stick vs Meater?

It looks like Meater now has some Wireless Probe competition.
    Interesting warranty on the original Meat Stick with out the WIFI extender.
    I have to admit I'm tempted to give this a try as wireless would be bad a**!!
    https://themeatstick.com/pages/disco..._source=google
    Last edited by Cheef; September 13, 2020, 09:41 PM.

I'm okay with running run-of-the-mill temp probes thru firewall grommets because I use a step drill to install the grommets on everything I own - sometimes in two places if needed. I don't have connection issues, and when a probe goes temp AWOL the replacement cost is negligible.

I'm a new tech guy thru and thru, but I don't need to spend the $$ to be cutting edge on my grilling accessories. Commodity pricing will catch up to my wallet just about when it all starts working without issues.

Comment

Neat but no interest from me. I'd think it would be awesome for rotisserie which I consistently do every 2-6 years.

Comment

On this site, "tempted to order" means it's arriving today...

Please let us know how you like it.

Comment

• Cheef
          Cheef commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in my second day of retirement so for me tempted to order is redefined for a while.
          Too many tempting toys out there that I actually might have time to play with now.
          Besides that I plan on picking up a new CMMG pistol caliber AR that is going to krep me busy for a while.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here