Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThermoWorks customer service👍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThermoWorks customer service👍

I have quite a few ThermoWorks products and the’ expectations held up quite well for the amount of use they get. My 5 year old Thermapen Mk4 died on me last weekend, so my wife and I called them( I’m only 51 so I need supervision. That’s ok) and for $35 they will fix and ship back my Thermapen as good as new. My other option was to get a brand new one at 35% off. I never registered any of my products with them but they have a complete history of everything we have purchased from them. The guy on the phone asked if there has been any other issues with any of their products and I told them our 5 year old dot died about a year ago, and I no longer have it. They’re shipping a brand new one out at a 35% discount. The courtesy and the company’s willingness to make their customers satisfied will definitely keep us coming back. They also have outstanding products in our opinion.

Yeah, they replaced my first Thermapen, and yeah I was shocked because I was totally fine with sending it in and just having them repair whatever was wrong with it. When the replacement finally gave out I just replaced it with that limited edition MK4. I only dropped the second one a couple hundred times.

Comment

I paid the same $35 to fix an MK4 2 months out of warranty as a 6 yr old one that failed. They’re pretty rigid but very fair. But I had purchased a $19 Alpha Grillers one on Amazon a couple of years ago and they offer a lifetime replacement which I used once. Surprisingly the product takes a reading just as quick and the two match for accuracy.
      Last edited by BBQPhil; August 15, 2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I do like their stuff. I fixed broken connection (my fault) on my DOT and one probe failure in 6 years.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, but can you wire a Cessna Citation blindfolded??

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          I rewired a Cessna Citation master warning test switch with no prints! That is pretty much blindfolded. Jerod Broussard

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here