Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief Thermapen Mk4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation BBQ Relief Thermapen Mk4

Hopefully, this is ok to post, if not my apologies to the moderators. Thermoworks has released a new limited edition Thermapen Mk4 in support of Operation BBQ Relief. I was astounded to find out that my home state of Pennsylvania has received almost 4 million meals from this amazing charity and also saddened to realize that is out of the 4.5 million meals that they have produced to date.

I personally purchased one of these to do my small part to help this amazing effort and plan on helping the charity directly as well.

If you are in the market for a new handheld thermometer, you may want to consider this.

From ThermoWorks:

"ThermoWorks is proud to announce a new Limited Edition, our newest Operation BBQ Relief Thermapen Mk4, featuring the motto of Operation BBQ Relief: Connect, Inspire, Serve, Educate, and Feed Those in Need. We are also proud to announce a new lower $99 price and to dedicate a full 15% of its proceeds (or $14.85 per Thermapen) to Operation BBQ Relief.

At this time when our country is facing significant health and economic challenges, the work of Operation BBQ Relief has never been more needed. To date, they have served up almost 4.5 million meals in its COVID-19 response and retained or rehired 296 restaurant employees.

Please help us support Operation BBQ Relief by contributing directly or by purchasing this Limited Edition Thermapen Mk4 at a new great price."

I already have a bunch of Thermapens, so I will have to pass on this. But thanks for posting; I just went to the site and made a donation.

Comment

Dang, I just ordered the MK4 on the 25% off sale about an hour ago. Might have paid full price for the donation. Oh well, think I'm about due to make another Operation BBQ Relief donation soon.

Comment

Don't need another thermo-meter. But WILL make a donation to BBQ Relief.

Comment

I have both volunteered and donated. I think I met Jim White in Wilmington NC a few years ago after the hurricane...

Comment

• Jim White
            Jim White commented
            Editing a comment
            And it was a pleasure to meet you and work alongside you. I'm set on MK4 for now, but it may be time for another donation to them again soon.

I need a MK$, I mean MK4, great timing.

Comment

OBR is one of the charities we support and a portion of everyone's membership dues go to them. Very welcomed post luvthemstillers thank you!

Comment

My Thermapen arrived today. It's really solid and I can't wait to test it out. Hopefully this weekend.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm thinking Friday for mine. That white will be BBQ Gray/Black/Brown in no time.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here