Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carrying Cases For Other Than Fireboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrying Cases For Other Than Fireboards

I did not want to high jack the Carrying Case For Fireboard thread BUT I DO WANT TO THANK Rancherstriker for starting the thread, former member Ske for bring up the Apache boxes, and fzxdoc for clearing up how many probes the Fireboard holders hold.

Most of the time I cook for my wife and myself. This year the people on our dock in the marina are talking about having a couple of dock parties this summer. I said I could put my KBQ in my truck and smoke what you want. That went over big time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0370.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	866860

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0371.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	866861

When I was done my wife said, "It looks like a bomb."

Yup, it does...(look rather like a bomb.)

Not at leisure to tell ya how I know.
    Nicely executed case, Amigo!
    I'm sure it'll serve ya well, fer many years to come.

Comment

• frigate
      frigate commented
      Editing a comment
      Brother, Thank You for your service. This time of year is boat time. If we get a blow out weekend or after we take the boat out of the water I'll PM you about getting into the SeaBees in '69.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      'Twas both my duty, an an Honour to serve my Country. It's how we'uns was raised. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, military... Hicktown...
      Many thanks fer yer service, as well. Likely I wouldn't be settin here, a typin this, without yer sacrifices...

I started hearing the Mission Impossible theme song when I saw the first photo...

Comment

Damn, yours is as organized as mine...
      You're a sick man. LOL

Comment

Looks great! Better then my travel tool cases.

Comment

Ready to travel. Looks good!

Kathryn

Comment

1911,2 mags and a cleaning kit underneath ??!!!!
            couldn’t help myself ,,,LOL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here