Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FireBoard on an Apple Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FireBoard on an Apple Watch

FireBoard on Apple Watch
    Attached Files

That's really cool!

Comment

No sh€t. How did you get that? I asked them about this a year ago. It was still in the development process than.

Comment

• BBQPhil
        BBQPhil commented
        Editing a comment
        Many apps on the iPhone show up in the watch. So not a real app on the watch - more an extension or a remote screen. Also shows the WiFi strength and the battery level of the FB.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info. I know it’s not an app for the watch specifically but this hasn’t popped up on my watch and I’ve used my FireBoard several times lately. 🤔

Ha! I had asked for this too some time ago. I also asked RecTec for an app for my watch. Pretty soon we won't even have to cook!

Comment

Aww man I can barely use a dial watch still
        but seriously what is the range on that
        i use an iGrill now and doubt the range is more than 10 yards
        and are you restricted to two channels

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 on the TW app, absolutely disappointing, such great products but poor firmware.

• BBQPhil
          BBQPhil commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s an extension of the phone app so unlimited range, since FB works over the cloud that’s always synced to the phone.

• Satchelpig
          Satchelpig commented
          Editing a comment
          as long as the FireBoard is within range of wifi, range is essentially global. FireBoard is right up there with a ThermaPen in terms of must haves as far as I'm concerned, especially on low and slow cooks.

Love the watch app. As a watch collector I detest electronics that pass for watches, but for once a wrist mounted cooking remote makes sense.

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          More into pocket watches myself

• BBQPhil
          BBQPhil commented
          Editing a comment
          I used to collect watches and found it was less expensive to collect grills.

Okay right now Mickey's small hand is on the 2 and his big hand is on the 5. so it's 5:05 right?

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          somethin ain’t right there

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          😂😂😂😂
          Oh and that means your cooker is dead on 225*.

What version Watch is that?

Comment

• BBQPhil
          BBQPhil commented
          Editing a comment
          Version 5 in stainless.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here