Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maverick XR50 Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick XR50 Alarm

I haven't used my XR50 in a while, but am I crazy? I seem to remember the alarm sounding on both the transmitter and the remote. Now just the transmitter is sounding. I don't read anything about a remote alarm in the instructions, so am I thinking of one of my other thermometers?

I have a similar but slightly different issue with mine. The alarm only sounds on the receiver of mine. Even if I turn it off at the transmitter. The backlighting on my receiver is also inop. I emailed Maverick and they told me to change the batteries. I did, but it didn’t fix the problem.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured my issue out.

mebbe yall might trade r/t's, have two workin sets?
    Have one NIB, ain't screwed with it yet, ain't had a need, so cain't help neither yall, sry...

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! I kinda like your idea. My luck though, both sets and every set within a 250 mile radius would spontaneously detonate.
      Last edited by RickyBobby; May 30, 2020, 11:48 PM.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Hail, thought it might be worth a try, My Brother!
      Great to see ya!

Might add, askin "Am I Crazy" is a purty open Invite lol
    Fortunately, not bein a reliable witless, (TBI's) my opinon carrys zero weight. lol
    So far, that's Our Story, an at least ahm'a stick to it, fer yer sake, amigo!
    Best wishes, much love fer alla yall down Home!
    Job thang lookin skeery, here, might be yonder, quicker than expected.
    We'll jus haveta see.
    All I need, really, is a parkin stall fer Th Blue Belle, cause dat's my mobile home. She a Good Good Girl, sheltered me many a night from -0 to lovely hot as bawlsz, an 80-95% humid... Campin is great fun, yes?

Comment

• mountainsmoker
      mountainsmoker commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do move down there stay away from the coast don't want to be worrying about another bud hanging out in a hurricane. LOL Hope your wrong about the job thang also and ya keep workin' a while.

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm probably not the best to ask that question...lol.

Tap the power button once in the reciver to toggle alarm on or off.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, never heared that one, previous, but ahm'a steal it, or at least borrow, Brother!!!

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Would be my honor Mr. Bones

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankee, Mucho Preciated, Brother!

Originally posted by texastweeter View Post
    Tap the power button once in the reciver to toggle alarm on or off.
    So this has been the bane of my grilling existence for years and I now see the light. Thank you texastweeter

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here