Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Signals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheef
    commented on 's reply
    I sure hope you are. I'm frustrated and hoping the SmokeX works better.

• grantgallagher
    replied
    Ive had zero issues with my signals. Maybe im one of the lucky ones.

Leave a comment:

• Cheef
    replied
    Just finished speaking with tech support. They are going to send me a SmokeX and refund the difference. Going to cost me shipping the Signals back to them though as they wouldn't let me take it back to the dealer and trade it in.
    Hoping the SmokeX works out a bit better.
    My son spent another 30 minutes with the tech trying to sort it out before we just called it game over and got the exchange

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    I had the exact same issue with the wifi/bluetooth connectivity. Had one unit replaced from brand new. Second unit works fine but the software on the phone is still not the best for me. I've found that it's in the drawer more than I use it. I really need to call them and sort out the problem. It is rather disappointing for a TW product.

Leave a comment:

• Cheef
    started a topic Thermoworks Signals.

Thermoworks Signals.

I never thought I would find myself complaining about a Thermoworks product BUT!!!
    This Signals seems to be determined to make me a complainer.
    Bought 4 weeks ago.
    First one failed right out of the box. Would NOT even turn on. Hour trip one way back to the dealer,,hour of him horsing around with it to determine--nope it won't turn on. A begrudging exchange. And an hour trip back home.
    Second one won't stay connected for more than 10 minutes, and doesn't want to update the temps to the phone PERIOD.
    I am definitely technology challenged but my wife is very knowledgable, and my son works in the field.
    Been on the phone with Theroworks 3 times this morning, and getting kind of a runaround.
    IF they call back I plan on asking for a refund.
    I'm kind of done and just hoping to be civil if I ever do get the immediate call back i've been promised 3 times now.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here