Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Signals app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Signals app

Is there a way to overlay graphs from the diff probes? As far as i can tell no but i could be missing it

I would be happy if the WiFi app worked once in a while. Overlaying graphs is serious stuff man. You quarantined too?

Comment

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      Aye laddie. Nj just issued a statewide shelter at home. Thankfully liquor stores are still open

That app, I hate to say it, is awful on my phone. Doesn't even show all 4 probes on one screen position. I have to scroll to see #4 or #1.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200322-170235.png Views:	14 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	818790

Comment

• Cheef
      Cheef commented
      Editing a comment
      weird. I checked mine just now and all 4 show. I can scroll up and down, and get a more complete view but it opens up with all 4 in the window.
      I do have my channels named though, and it looks like that might save a bit of room?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure. No matter, I'm giving my Signals away next week! I'm a dedicated receiver thermometer guy anyway. Cheef

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Gawd... love ThermoWorks.. Hate the signals app!!! It’s a big paperweight without the connectivity. Blah.. at least all of mine are blank on the same screen.

No unless you export the data in to a CSV file and import that in to Excel.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here